About the Copper Cove Marina Festival
- The Copper Cove Marina Festival is now in its 4th year. In 2010 an estimated 4,000 people interested in boating, recreational fishing, seafood and the marina lifestyle attended the Festival. Visitors ranged from novice to experienced boaties, from seafood enthusiast to first time tasters. All visitors were eager to view the latest in boating and fishing and experience the best seafood the Yorke Peninsula has to offer.
- Who should Exhibit?
Any business that provides products or services relating to; boating, recreational fishing, on water leisure activities, the marine or leisure industries or are providers or promoters in the seafood and local produce industries should participate.
- Why Exhibit?
Exhibiting is a fantastic means via which you can communicate directly with potential buyers. Trade exhibitions are an important part of the buying process with potential buyers attracted to exhibitions as they have the potential to seek, compare and choose from a wide range of products and companies at the one location.
- By exhibiting you are also raising your companies profile and brand awareness. Potential buyers don’t always make purchases during the exhibition however research suggests that customer’s desire and intent to purchase increases after visiting an exhibition.
- The Copper Cove Marina Festival is your opportunity to sell your product in an atmosphere which promotes boating, seafood, local produce and the marina lifestyle.
- Exhibit your business in the 2012 Copper Coast Marina Festival.
Below are businesses exhibiting in past Copper Coast Marina Festivals. Read about their great experiences and outcomes.
- Aims of the Show:
The Copper Cove Marina Festival aims to provide the following:
- A pleasant and positive atmosphere that encourages competition and fair trading amongst exhibitors
- An opportunity to network within the industry
- An opportunity for the industry to showcase its products and services
- An opportunity to showcase the Copper Coast as a tourist destination and a lifestyle option
Exhibition Site Bookings:
Site bookings will open April 2012
If you wish to register your interest in attending the Copper Cove Marina Festival please complete the Exhibitor Registration Form.
- “What a Great event! We received awesome feed back from other companies evolved as well as the public attending the event. We will definitely be attending the next Copper Cove Marina Festival. Thanks again!”
Jim from Coast Road Motors
- “I’d like to say a big thanks to the Copper Coast Team and everyone involved with organising such a wonderful event. The Copper Cove Marina Festival has greatly helped us get our products and business out there to a vast group of people in the community and beyond. We will be returning.”
Rob from Christies Beach Marine
- “We highly recommend exhibiting your business at the Copper Cove Marina Festival. Not only do you get to experience the beautiful lifestyle, you are promoting your business to thousands of people that can relate to your product and love it. It was a Great opportunity!”
Ian from Yorke Peninsula Marine
- “Exhibiting at the Copper Cove Marina festival gave us great exposure
to a very targeted market. Our efforts actually resulted in sales.
We recommend being involved.”
Richard from Gunnings Marine